THE NAIL BAR DIFFERENCE
- We are the ONLY medical grade nail salon in Colorado. This involves enhanced sanitary procedures, sanitized and autoclave sterilized instruments and surfaces. The Nail Bar is Podiatrist approved and recommended, with sanitary standards that surpass state requirements.
- The Nail Bar offers personalized, concierge services especially designed for your specific needs. We focus first on the health of your hands and feet, and leave them looking great.
- Our founder, Michelle, is physician trained, board certified with over 28 years experience. She is trained to identify issues, and work with your doctor, to care for your feet and hands as prescribed.
- If prescribed by your physician, services at The Nail Bar can be eligible for payment from your HSA. (Consult your plan administrator for details).
The following podiatrists regularly refer clients to The Nail Bar:
- Dr. Eugene Rosenthall, DPM, FACFAS
- Dr. Michael Schnieder, DPM
- Dr. Paul Stone, DPM, FACFAS
Meet Michelle, Owner and sole Operator of the nail bar. I am a Certified Master Pedicurist, and Licensed Manicurist with Medical & European training. I specialize in Medical Pedicures, natural style manicures and natural custom color polish.
For those who are eco-conscious or who have skin sensitivities
you're in the right place, because I specialize in natural nails. I don't offer artificial nail treatments or use products that contain harsh chemicals.
I opened the nail bar after 15 years of independent leasing in the Cherry Creek neighborhood.
In 2002, my hard work and dedication paid off and the nail bar opened. I currently serve my clients in a holistic space, serving them from one of the few healthy, non-toxic nail salons in the city and State.