New Clients, Please Note:
- Cash only.
- Appointments are 1 on 1 private individual sessions.
- By appointment only .
- There is a 48 hour cancellation policy, otherwise you will be charged.
- Before your experience with the nail bar please email us if you need shellac removal.
- In an effort to help the environment, please bring your uncomplicated own open-toed sandals/flip flops to wear after your pedicure.
- For the full the nail bar experience, for pedicure appointments, please come in 15 minutes early to soak.
- Michelle's spa chairs are tall and therefore require climbing in to to get to the seat. If you are restricted in movement, please bring someone to assist you in and out of the chair. Sadly, due to a lower back issue, Michelle is unable to help.
- Consultations are always welcome. If you would like to chat before your appointment, please email Michelle and or you and Michelle can discuss STANDING weekly and monthly foot and hand health care appointments during your time together.
- Finally , please arrive with realistic expectations of Michelle's skills & services, owner Michelle is not a Doctor, Nurse, or Magician. The nail bar has referrals and contacts that Are if needed
See the FULL List on the FAQ page.
Thank you. The nail bar looks forward to serving you with your hand and foot care needs.